A person’s mouth consists of soft and hard tissues. The soft tissue areas include your gums, lips, tongue, and inner cheeks. Your jawbone and teeth are the hard tissue parts. There are also connective tissues that connect to blood vessels and nerves in the mouth.
The way that your upper and lower teeth intersect is called a bite or occlusion. Your mouth’s overall health and wellbeing depend on how each component functions in unison to maintain the system. If there is a major disconnect or imbalance, oral health may be affected.
One Step at a Time
In the realm of full mouth restorations, Dr. O’Brien offers reconstructive dentistry to repair damaged teeth, remove missing teeth, fix gum and jawbone trauma, and cure oral disease. Each patient is special and will have their own customized reconstruction treatment, this might include the following procedures.
- Restorative solutions like dental crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, fillings
- Dental implant placement that mimics your natural teeth’s root and overall function to replace teeth that are missing
- Services like teeth whitening, gum re-contouring, porcelain veneers, and dental bonding for cosmetic related issues
- Undergoing a TMD treatment to treat issues with your bite or the temporomandibular joints
- Resolving teeth grinding and related symptoms through the use of Bruxism treatments
- Undergoing orthodontic treatments with the use of tools like spacers, retainers, expanders, traditional metal braces or InvisalignⓇ
Since every patient is different, on your first visit, you will have a meeting with Dr. O’Brien to address your hopes and overall goals. Once you have defined your objectives, we will design a recovery plan to help create the beautiful white smile you desire.
Contact Us Today
Concerns with your smile can make you feel uncomfortable and less self-confident in all areas of your life, ultimately making it more difficult to enjoy things. We are committed to providing you with the best treatment options that can address your oral issues. Contact us at our offices in Clifton Park or Malta, New York today for an appointment.